Commercial Roof Consulting
Glasheen provides commercial and select residential roof consulting. Consulting basically provides specific, written bidding instructions to multiple well known roofing contractors. This allows an owner to accurately compare the proposals. Quality control inspections document the workmanship and confirm compliance with the specifications.
Consulting Services are a practical procurement option for high value roofing projects.
Roofing Consulting Services typically include the following:
1. Building Evaluation & Report: Document conditions and provide options and budgets for repair or replacement.
2. Plans, Specifications & Project Bidding Requirements: Produce roof drawings, details and material specifications which accurately represent the new roof installation requirements. Provide technical specifications and General Conditions. Bidding documents and instructions to bidders are electronically distributed.
3. On Site Pre Bid Meeting: Schedule and host a Pre Bid Meeting with up to 6 qualified roofing contractors. Distribute plans, discuss site use requirements and review specific roof installation detailing requirements. Meeting minutes will be recorded and distributed to all roofing contractor bidders. All bidders will have a clear understanding of the project requirements.
4. Bid Review & Recommendation: Evaluate and compare contractor’s bids. Negotiate owner favorable terms. Make recommendations.
5. Pre-Construction Services: After Roofing Contractor selection, review contractor submittals on materials, warranties, project phasing and scheduling.
6. Quality Control: Conduct a Pre-Construction meeting with the Roofing Contractor’s Owner/Officer and job Superintendent in attendance. Establish clear communication with installing superintendent. Review contractor Pay Applications. Certify quantities and value of partially completed construction. At completion of construction, perform a final technical inspection and produce a Punch List of items requiring completion. Review close out submittal documents including warranties and lien releases, and municipal Final.
Glasheen is an expert at managing the re-roofing process.
We know all the material suppliers and most roofing contractors and subcontractors in South Florida. Glasheen is a State Licensed Roofing Contractor. We can provide highly completive hard bids for your residential reroofing project. We utilize our network of material suppliers and insured subcontractors to provide competitive bid options for owners.
We specialize in commercial and high performance residential roofs. We follow clean, low odor reroofing practices. We recommend commercial grade, high performance FiberTite roofing membranes for residential low slope roofs and TU Plus under foam set tiles. Metal roofing, daylighting and Solar accessories are also available. Glasheen wants to bid your re-roof. Let us write a proposal for your project.
CERTIFIED GENERAL CONTRACTOR
We can provide a complete range of mechanical, electrical, plumbing and structural renovations for your property. Reroofing is a good time to consider Hurricane hardening upgrades. Projects ranging from Air Conditioner replacements or Plumbing modifications can be combined with Window and Door replacements to add immediate security and value.
Air Conditioning and Plumbing upgrades can be evaluated and designed specifically for your property. Glasheen wants to write a proposal for your project. Glasheen is a Certified Ygrene contractor.
YGRENE CERTIFIED CONTRACTOR
Glasheen is a Certified Ygrene Contractor. Ygrene makes home improvement financing fast and affordable. Award-winning Ygrene offers no money down financing for energy efficiency, renewable energy and hurricane protection home improvements, conveniently repaid with your property taxes.
- No Money Down, 100% Financing
- No Payment For Up to 17 Months2
- Based on Available Home Equity
- Fixed Rates, Flexible Terms Up To 20 Years
- No Minimum FICO
- Get Prequalified In Minutes
*Subject to underwriting guidelines and approval : deferral of first payment depends on date of funding : interest accrues during entire deferred payment period.*